What People Are Saying About TCN
- We have been using the coding network for 3 years now. I wished that I had switehced to them 10 years earlier. The return on investment is very very large. We simply upload an operative note to their secure site and recive a secure email back withing two days. They ususally code a few cases for free so you can preview theri services. Alexandria Archibald MBA CMPE Administrator Somerset Orthopedic Associates PA Bridgewater NJ.
- We have worked with The Coding Network for many years and they are a valuable resource for daily operations for some areas, and for backlog and staff transition needs for other areas. They are always ready to help when asked and to meet the customer needs. The Coding Network is a great organization to work with.Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- It has been a pleasure working with the TCN team across all of our engagements. Your team did a tremendous job in responding to the needs of Deloitte and our clients and remained flexible throughout.. Many thanks to you and your team,Deloitte & Touche, LLP.
- I cannot thank you enough for last week’s educational sessions with LaVerne Jones. My staff is still on Cloud 9 with all the data, materials and education that was provided. LaVerne is such an amazing teacher, my staff walked away with so much material, real life experiences and tools to make their jobs so much easier. I really appreciate you sending such a knowledgeable person to work with my team, she was truly amazing. Joanne Reilly, CPC, Director, Business Services Scripps Medical Foundation
- Over the past year we have been working closely with your project coordinator, Jennifer Balow. Her professionalism and follow through have made such a positive impression and have given me the utmost confidence in the quality and timeliness of the audits we have received from TCN. She has coordinated the many different auditors for all of our specialties and has promptly gotten answers to any questions we have had. Jennifer is definitely an asset to your business and to the good name of your company. I look forward to working with Jennifer in the coming year. Shelley Watts, CPC, Corporate Compliance, Assistant Compliance Officer Rutland Regional Medical Center.
- We have had an excellent experience with Kim and the team at TCN. Kim absolutely fulfills all of our needs and is quick to respond to any question/concerns we may have. It is a pleasure working with her. Jessica Sizemore, Lowcountry Outpatient Surgery Center.
- I wanted to share how pleased we were with the Coding Audit and the follow-up that Janine Mothershed provided. Her professionalism is appreciated. Please feel free to use us as a reference in the future.Regards, John Blumenstock Compliance Officer PHI Air Medical, L.L.C.
- Leslie, I just wanted to let you know how much our group of surgeons enjoyed your call last Friday. They were very impressed with your orthopaedic coding knowledge and advice. As a matter of fact, one of our Sr. Partners wanted to add you to his Fab Five speed dial listing. Well done.If I may ever do anything for you please let me know. With gratitude, Jeane Schomburg, RN SFOI Practice Director
- Hi Lisa, Thank you for calling to see how things went with the coding coverage. They went great! Amy is fantastic and I enjoying working with her. She has met all of my needs and expectations. Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks, Charmayne Harrington, CPC Business Office Manager
- We have been using The Coding Network for 3 years now. I wish that I had switched 10 years earlier. The return on investment for us is very, very large. We simply upload an operative note to their secure site and receive an email back within two days. TCN will usually code a few cases for free so you can preview their services. Alexandra Archibald, MBA, CMPE, Administrator, Somerset Orthopedic Associates, P.A.
- Thanks for the assistance re physician training. We do realize physician training is very important & we will be working on this issue. I also want to thank Mark Babst and Lisa Weston for the excellent coders and customer service we have had over the last year. You have a great team! Carol Viens, Business Office Manager, Northern Virginia Surgery Center LLC
- Pollux Systems, Inc partners with TCN for third party coding and compliance audits. As we engage in an audit with TCN on behalf of our clients, we know we are receiving a compilation of the best expertise in the country. TCN is responsive, professional, and highly recommended as a coding and compliance partner. Jeff McGowan, Controller.
- I want to, first of all, let you know that we have been very pleased with the coding services that Jeremy has been providing for Neurosurgery services We have been impressed with the turnaround time as well. Lane A. Beasley, MS, FACMPE, Senior Clinical Administrator Texas Tech University, Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, Department of Surgery Lubbock, Texas
- Thank you for getting this moving so quickly. You guys have been great! Stacy Alan Ramsey, President, Financial Data Management, Inc.
- Thanks for a job well done! We were able to do our month end process in record time!!!! Just in caser I haven’t told you before You Rock!!!! Knoxville Orthopaedic Surgery Center
- Barbara is doing a fantastic job with our orthopaedic coding. We are very impressed. She is accurate, very timely in getting coding back to us, and very helpful if we call her to get educated ourselves. We are very happy. Kelly Alexander M Ed, CPC, Global Health Mangement Services
- We wanted to tell you that that Jill is doing a great job keeping us organized etc. As you know we simply love Anna and Jaime and Cindy are doing really well with general surgery. I am sure the new added CPC’s for us will do equally well. Alicia M. Rodriguez, UCLA Faculty Practice Group Physicians Billing Office
- With your help of 60K reports coded we worked a miracle and were able to complete the backlog ahead of schedule. The client is shocked! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Charity McMahon, Direcor of Operations, CompONE.com
- Thank you Jennifer. It has been a pleasure working with you. I want to tell you that we love working with the TCN coders! It’s a great addition to our team and we feel so much more confident now that we are capturing everything we can with our coding. Thanks! Brandi Meisner, Practice Manager, Panhandle Orthopaedics
- Great News! The results of the coding audit by Tenet have been completed and we scored in the “Top Performer” category. A conference call will be set up to go over the results. Thank you, Wayne C. Jones, FACHE
- Just a note to say that one of the things that I am grateful this Thanksgiving is your assistance with our coding. I am convinced that this has single highhandedly been the reason that our 2011 has been a financially significant improvement over 2010. This relationship has been the best business move for Somerset Orthopedic in a decade.
- I wanted to let you know that your staff did a tremendous job in assisting us to get through the close of month process. All coders have been great and were unbelievably helpful on that last day. Thank you for your continuing great service. Sandy Chilcote, CMPE, Director of Billing
- I’d just like to say thank you once again for helping us to complete our month-end closing in one piece and on time! It is only with your help that I was able to successfully close the coding books for the month of January. Christine Perry, CPC Coder II – Emergency Dept. CT Children’s Specialty Group
Latest Blog Posts:
Indiana system to pay $2.9M to settle Medicaid overbilling allegations
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/legal-regulatory-issues/indiana-system-to-pay-2-9m-to-settle-medicaid-overbilling-allegations.html Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Parkview Health System has agreed to pay $2.9 million to settle allegations it overbilled Medicaid between January 2017 and March 2021. Improper revenue codes were submitted to Medicaid for certain blood-clotting tests performed [...]
DOJ alleges Kaiser Permanente defrauded Medicare of $1 billion
Kaiser Permanente and members of its healthcare consortium defrauded Medicare of nearly $1 billion by tacking on diagnoses to patients’ medical records to earn more in reimbursement payments, the Department of Justice claims in a [...]
CMS Selects Primary Care Payment Model Participants
CMS selects primary care payment model participants According to Becker's Hospital Review, "CMS chose 916 primary care practices and 37 regional health plan partners as participants in its new payment model called Primary Care First. [...]
OIG Tags Arizona Hospital for Erroneous Billing
OIG Tags Arizona Hospital for Erroneous Billing Flagstaff (Ariz.) Medical Center failed to comply with Medicare billing requirements for three of 100 inpatient and outpatient claims reviewed by HHS' Office of Inspector General, according to [...]