The Coding Network aims to increase your practice’s efficiency, minimize compliance exposure and optimize revenue, by:
- Accurately coding clinical services
- Auditing the accuracy of your coding staff so you can identify people and issues that need improvement
- Providing medical record documentation skills to precisely record services provided to patients
- Answering questions and providing coding advice in a prompt, clear and easy fashion to understand
- Delivering a customized and specialty-specific solution whenever it is needed, and
- Standing behind our work
Latest Blog Posts:
Attorney General Pam Bondi and the Pembroke Pines Police Department arrested a dentist and their office manager for defrauding the Medicaid program out of more than $50,000.
Read the full story here.
Ilya Babiner, a Bucks County dentist, was charged Wednesday with 55 third-degree felony counts. Allegedly, the dentist filed a number of claims to the Medical Assistance Program between 2014 and 2016 seeking compensation for $1.5 […]
Scripps Health in San Diego has agreed to settle allegations it violated the False Claims Act (paying $1.5 million), according to the Department of Justice. This resolves the allegations that Scripps had billed Medicare and […]