The Coding Network aims to increase your practice’s efficiency, minimize compliance exposure and optimize revenue, by:
- Accurately coding clinical services
- Auditing the accuracy of your coding staff so you can identify people and issues that need improvement
- Providing medical record documentation skills to precisely record services provided to patients
- Answering questions and providing coding advice in a prompt, clear and easy fashion to understand
- Delivering a customized and specialty-specific solution whenever it is needed, and
- Standing behind our work
Latest Blog Posts:
The Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services fined eClinicalWorks $132K for violating a 2017 agreement which had required them to report patient safety issues with its EHR in a timely manner.
Read the […]
The Office of Inspector General (OIG) reviewed 191,118 Medicare paid distant-site telehealth claims, totaling $13.8 million, that lacked corresponding originating-site claims. The watchdog agency then reviewed provider supporting documentation of these claims to determine if the services met Medicare’s requirements for reimbursement. 31% of […]
Scholastic and country healing centers will probably observe a cut in Medicare subsidizing if the CMS concludes a proposition to diminish repayment for more-complex patients, as indicated by a Moody’s Investors Service examination discharged Monday.