The Coding Network aims to increase your practice’s efficiency, minimize compliance exposure and optimize revenue, by:
- Accurately coding clinical services
- Auditing the accuracy of your coding staff so you can identify people and issues that need improvement
- Providing medical record documentation skills to precisely record services provided to patients
- Answering questions and providing coding advice in a prompt, clear and easy fashion to understand
- Delivering a customized and specialty-specific solution whenever it is needed, and
- Standing behind our work
Latest Blog Posts:
An announcement came back in back in October 2016 from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). It announced that it had awarded to various entities the next round of contracts to serve as […]
Along with 14 of its member shareholders, Fredericksburg Hospitalist Group has agreed to pay nearly $4.2 million to settle a federal False Claims Act case brought under the qui tam whistleblower provisions of the FCA.
St. Agnes Healthcare in Baltimore, Maryland has agreed to pay the United States a sum of $122,928 to resolve issues under the False Claims Act. These allegations allege that they submitted false claims to Medicare […]
Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey announced today a settlement with a pediatric dentist in Springfield. Healey’s office returned $500,000 to MassHealth, the state’s Medicaid program, resolving claims that improper billing for services occurred.
Read the full […]