The Coding Network aims to increase your practice’s efficiency, minimize compliance exposure and optimize revenue, by:
- Accurately coding clinical services
- Auditing the accuracy of your coding staff so you can identify people and issues that need improvement
- Providing medical record documentation skills to precisely record services provided to patients
- Answering questions and providing coding advice in a prompt, clear and easy fashion to understand
- Delivering a customized and specialty-specific solution whenever it is needed, and
- Standing behind our work
Latest Blog Posts:
You can use the links provided and go directly to the OIG material.
The OIG has developed free educational resources listed are to help health care providers, practitioners, and suppliers understand the health care […]
TeamHealth Holdings, a major U.S. hospital service provider, has agreed to resolve allegations that it violated the False Claims Act by billing Medicare, Medicaid, the DHA, and the Federal EHB Program for higher and more […]
The Office of the Inspector General has reported that the federal government has recovered over $3 billion in fraudulent healthcare claims in the 2016 fiscal year.
Read More Here