TCN Preferred Vendor Partnerships
Partners are vital to the success of our customers as they help The Coding Network address specific business needs by creating richer solutions to a broader set of markets.
The Coding Network partner programs provide a foundation for TCN and its partners to build long-term relationships and to provide clients with industry-leading solutions and services in the Physician Specialty Coding and Facility Coding markets.
TCN and its partners deliver innovative solutions and services in the health care services industry. We invite you to learn more about the different partnerships and how they are tailored to the success factors of our selected partners and our joint customers:
- Association Partners – TCN has established strategic partnerships with solution and service providers who are critical to our ongoing success.
- Billing Company Partners – TCN expands its market reach through Billing Company Partners who provide customers with integrated billing and coding solutions.
- Industry Partners – TCN has formed partnerships with industry and technology solution providers who provide complementary services and technologies to deliver complete end-to-end solutions to our customers.
- Association Memberships – TCN maintains active memberships with the leading health care industry educational, news and resource organizations.
- Related Services and Resources – TCN has reviewed and recommends these industry related service providers and resources.
If you would like more information about The Coding Network partner programs, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (888) 263-3633.
Latest Blog Posts:
Indiana system to pay $2.9M to settle Medicaid overbilling allegations
https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/legal-regulatory-issues/indiana-system-to-pay-2-9m-to-settle-medicaid-overbilling-allegations.html Fort Wayne, Ind.-based Parkview Health System has agreed to pay $2.9 million to settle allegations it overbilled Medicaid between January 2017 and March 2021. Improper revenue codes were submitted to Medicaid for certain blood-clotting tests performed [...]
DOJ alleges Kaiser Permanente defrauded Medicare of $1 billion
Kaiser Permanente and members of its healthcare consortium defrauded Medicare of nearly $1 billion by tacking on diagnoses to patients’ medical records to earn more in reimbursement payments, the Department of Justice claims in a [...]
CMS Selects Primary Care Payment Model Participants
CMS selects primary care payment model participants According to Becker's Hospital Review, "CMS chose 916 primary care practices and 37 regional health plan partners as participants in its new payment model called Primary Care First. [...]
OIG Tags Arizona Hospital for Erroneous Billing
OIG Tags Arizona Hospital for Erroneous Billing Flagstaff (Ariz.) Medical Center failed to comply with Medicare billing requirements for three of 100 inpatient and outpatient claims reviewed by HHS' Office of Inspector General, according to [...]