TCN Preferred Vendor Partnerships
Partners are vital to the success of our customers as they help The Coding Network address specific business needs by creating richer solutions to a broader set of markets.
The Coding Network partner programs provide a foundation for TCN and its partners to build long-term relationships and to provide clients with industry-leading solutions and services in the Physician Specialty Coding and Facility Coding markets.
TCN and its partners deliver innovative solutions and services in the health care services industry. We invite you to learn more about the different partnerships and how they are tailored to the success factors of our selected partners and our joint customers:
- Association Partners – TCN has established strategic partnerships with solution and service providers who are critical to our ongoing success.
- Billing Company Partners – TCN expands its market reach through Billing Company Partners who provide customers with integrated billing and coding solutions.
- Industry Partners – TCN has formed partnerships with industry and technology solution providers who provide complementary services and technologies to deliver complete end-to-end solutions to our customers.
- Association Memberships – TCN maintains active memberships with the leading health care industry educational, news and resource organizations.
- Related Services and Resources – TCN has reviewed and recommends these industry related service providers and resources.
If you would like more information about The Coding Network partner programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 263-3633.
Latest Blog Posts:
Following up on our September 4th, 2018 post “MGMA Opposes Proposal to Consolidate E/M Codes”, The Coding Network has been actively tracking the status of the sweeping changes to the Physician Fee Schedule for 2019 proposed […]
A specialist has been accused of submitting social insurance misrepresentation out of her training in Stuart, Florida. The U.S. Lawyer for the Southern District of Florida, Shimon R. Richmond, Special Agent in Charge, U.S. Division […]
OIG reviewed 191,118 Medicare paid distant-site telehealth claims, totaling $13.8 million, that did not have corresponding originating-site claims. The watchdog agency then reviewed provider supporting documentation to determine whether the services met Medicare’s requirements for […]
A previous charging assistant at Preferred Family Health has been captured on doubt of Medicaid extortion. Vicki Chisam, 65, of Batesville is blamed for purposely putting forth false expressions to the Arkansas Medicaid Program from […]