TCN Preferred Vendor Partnerships
Partners are vital to the success of our customers as they help The Coding Network address specific business needs by creating richer solutions to a broader set of markets.
The Coding Network partner programs provide a foundation for TCN and its partners to build long-term relationships and to provide clients with industry-leading solutions and services in the Physician Specialty Coding and Facility Coding markets.
TCN and its partners deliver innovative solutions and services in the health care services industry. We invite you to learn more about the different partnerships and how they are tailored to the success factors of our selected partners and our joint customers:
- Association Partners – TCN has established strategic partnerships with solution and service providers who are critical to our ongoing success.
- Billing Company Partners – TCN expands its market reach through Billing Company Partners who provide customers with integrated billing and coding solutions.
- Industry Partners – TCN has formed partnerships with industry and technology solution providers who provide complementary services and technologies to deliver complete end-to-end solutions to our customers.
- Association Memberships – TCN maintains active memberships with the leading health care industry educational, news and resource organizations.
- Related Services and Resources – TCN has reviewed and recommends these industry related service providers and resources.
If you would like more information about The Coding Network partner programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 263-3633.
Latest Blog Posts:
Attorney General Pam Bondi and the Pembroke Pines Police Department arrested a dentist and their office manager for defrauding the Medicaid program out of more than $50,000.
Read the full story here.
Ilya Babiner, a Bucks County dentist, was charged Wednesday with 55 third-degree felony counts. Allegedly, the dentist filed a number of claims to the Medical Assistance Program between 2014 and 2016 seeking compensation for $1.5 […]
Scripps Health in San Diego has agreed to settle allegations it violated the False Claims Act (paying $1.5 million), according to the Department of Justice. This resolves the allegations that Scripps had billed Medicare and […]