TCN Preferred Vendor Partnerships
Partners are vital to the success of our customers as they help The Coding Network address specific business needs by creating richer solutions to a broader set of markets.
The Coding Network partner programs provide a foundation for TCN and its partners to build long-term relationships and to provide clients with industry-leading solutions and services in the Physician Specialty Coding and Facility Coding markets.
TCN and its partners deliver innovative solutions and services in the health care services industry. We invite you to learn more about the different partnerships and how they are tailored to the success factors of our selected partners and our joint customers:
- Association Partners – TCN has established strategic partnerships with solution and service providers who are critical to our ongoing success.
- Billing Company Partners – TCN expands its market reach through Billing Company Partners who provide customers with integrated billing and coding solutions.
- Industry Partners – TCN has formed partnerships with industry and technology solution providers who provide complementary services and technologies to deliver complete end-to-end solutions to our customers.
- Association Memberships – TCN maintains active memberships with the leading health care industry educational, news and resource organizations.
- Related Services and Resources – TCN has reviewed and recommends these industry related service providers and resources.
If you would like more information about The Coding Network partner programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 263-3633.
Latest Blog Posts:
The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Hospital Authority, dba Carolinas Healthcare System (CHS), has agreed pay the Government $6.5 million according to U.S. Attorney Jill Westmoreland Rose. This was to resolve allegations that the company violated the False Claims […]
Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center-Norman (collectively “OSC”) have paid $1,537,796 to settle civil claims stemming from allegations that they submitted false claims to Medicare, Medicaid, the Department of Veterans Affairs, and TRICARE. In reaching this settlement, OSC […]
Fredericksburg Hospitalist Group, located in Richmond, VA, and fourteen of its member shareholders have agreed to pay nearly $4.2 million to settle a federal FCA case brought under the “qui tam whistleblower” provisions. Dana J. Boente, […]
Medicare Advantage Organization and Former COO to Pay $32.5 Million to Settle False Claims Act Allegations
Freedom Health Inc., a Tampa, Florida-based provider of managed care services, and its related corporate entities (collectively “Freedom Health”), agreed to pay $31,695,593 to resolve allegations that they violated the False Claims Act by engaging […]