TCN Preferred Vendor Partnerships
Partners are vital to the success of our customers as they help The Coding Network address specific business needs by creating richer solutions to a broader set of markets.
The Coding Network partner programs provide a foundation for TCN and its partners to build long-term relationships and to provide clients with industry-leading solutions and services in the Physician Specialty Coding and Facility Coding markets.
TCN and its partners deliver innovative solutions and services in the health care services industry. We invite you to learn more about the different partnerships and how they are tailored to the success factors of our selected partners and our joint customers:
- Association Partners – TCN has established strategic partnerships with solution and service providers who are critical to our ongoing success.
- Billing Company Partners – TCN expands its market reach through Billing Company Partners who provide customers with integrated billing and coding solutions.
- Industry Partners – TCN has formed partnerships with industry and technology solution providers who provide complementary services and technologies to deliver complete end-to-end solutions to our customers.
- Association Memberships – TCN maintains active memberships with the leading health care industry educational, news and resource organizations.
- Related Services and Resources – TCN has reviewed and recommends these industry related service providers and resources.
If you would like more information about The Coding Network partner programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 263-3633.
Latest Blog Posts:
TeamHealth Holdings, a major U.S. hospital service provider, has agreed to resolve allegations that it violated the False Claims Act by billing Medicare, Medicaid, the DHA, and the Federal EHB Program for higher and more […]
The Office of the Inspector General has reported that the federal government has recovered over $3 billion in fraudulent healthcare claims in the 2016 fiscal year.
Read More Here
Texas-based MB2 Dental Solutions (MB2), 21 pediatric dental practices affiliated with them, as well as their owners and marketing chief, all have agreed to pay the US and Texas Medicaid $8.45 million to settle allegations […]