TCN Preferred Vendor Partnerships
Partners are vital to the success of our customers as they help The Coding Network address specific business needs by creating richer solutions to a broader set of markets.
The Coding Network partner programs provide a foundation for TCN and its partners to build long-term relationships and to provide clients with industry-leading solutions and services in the Physician Specialty Coding and Facility Coding markets.
TCN and its partners deliver innovative solutions and services in the health care services industry. We invite you to learn more about the different partnerships and how they are tailored to the success factors of our selected partners and our joint customers:
- Association Partners – TCN has established strategic partnerships with solution and service providers who are critical to our ongoing success.
- Billing Company Partners – TCN expands its market reach through Billing Company Partners who provide customers with integrated billing and coding solutions.
- Industry Partners – TCN has formed partnerships with industry and technology solution providers who provide complementary services and technologies to deliver complete end-to-end solutions to our customers.
- Association Memberships – TCN maintains active memberships with the leading health care industry educational, news and resource organizations.
- Related Services and Resources – TCN has reviewed and recommends these industry related service providers and resources.
If you would like more information about The Coding Network partner programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 263-3633.
Latest Blog Posts:
An announcement came back in back in October 2016 from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS). It announced that it had awarded to various entities the next round of contracts to serve as […]
Along with 14 of its member shareholders, Fredericksburg Hospitalist Group has agreed to pay nearly $4.2 million to settle a federal False Claims Act case brought under the qui tam whistleblower provisions of the FCA.
St. Agnes Healthcare in Baltimore, Maryland has agreed to pay the United States a sum of $122,928 to resolve issues under the False Claims Act. These allegations allege that they submitted false claims to Medicare […]
Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey announced today a settlement with a pediatric dentist in Springfield. Healey’s office returned $500,000 to MassHealth, the state’s Medicaid program, resolving claims that improper billing for services occurred.
Read the full […]